Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcom à Genève

Well I made it to Geneva! Half of the class flew on Continental, while the other half took other airlines. I have never flown with Continental, but I am impressed! We flew from Phoenix to Newark then Newark to Geneva, a total of about 12 hours flying time. Geneva is 8 hours ahead of Phoenix. I dont think I've really slept much since leaving, so tonight I'll sleep like a baby! I saw one of the most amazing sunrises ever as we were approaching Geneva this morning, beautiful red sky over a sea of clouds and the mountains in the background. I didnt get any pictures of this, but I believe one of my classmates did, so i'll try to get a picture. Tot he left is a picture i took from the plane of the country side as we flew over it....it was really green!!!


Once we got to Geneva, we took the rail close to our hotel, what an adventure first just trying to figure out where the rail was, how to get tickets, and then which stop to get off at! We ended up getting to the hotel around 9ish, but they didnt have all our rooms ready so we patiently waited in the lobby. After we all got our rooms and freshened up a bit we ventured our into the city.

Geneva is beautiful! Below are some random pictures I took today (the internet here is very slow, i'll try to post more tomorrow:












No comments: